Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap boost [only for one customer]

Discussion on Cheap boost [only for one customer] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Cheap boost [only for one customer]

Hello there

Right now I need 5€ PayPal
I can boost you in the following regions: EUW|EUNE|TR|RU or help yout out with ur restrictions

My main acc is on diamond III right now [EUW]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a customer fast! Cheap boost on EuW/EuNe
02/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a customer fast! Silver Division ~~~ 8 Euro Silver I > Gold V ~~~ 9 Euro Gold Division ~~~ 11E Gold I > Platinum V ~~~ 12E Platinum Division ~~~ 18E http://i.epvpimg.com/v6ljb.png
[Buying] Looking for booster to boost my customer
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Silver I 15 LP -> GV EUW Add me on skype.
[Selling] NA Challenger Boost for 1 Customer ONLY
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
ELO Boost for 1 person QUICK Hey guys, I currently am in urgent need of some quick cash for RP to buy on my new smurf. I am looking for ONLY 1 customer who needs a quick elo boost via solo/duo. Please PM here, prefer PSC as payment, will accept other forms of payment if not possible though. QUICK QUICK
Giving 20% discount for next customer (elo-boost)
07/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/1940347-dolladro-trusted-elo-boosting-euwest .html i will give 20% discount for the next customer of my elo boosting service ! add me on skype : dolladrooo
Cheap Elo Boost 0-1600 Fast First customer free
05/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Hey guys, i am a 1800 elo player willing to do some elo boosts. I will do 0-1200=15$ 1200-1500=25$ Discounts are possible, for any proof of my 1800 just add me up on skype:vallik36 I will do the jobs fast and probably the same day if it's about 100 elo, also willing to do request for free to prove that i am able to do it. Thanks for your time