Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!! @@@ Sell my Diamond IV Account with MUCH RARE SKINS @@@ !!!

Discussion on !!! @@@ Sell my Diamond IV Account with MUCH RARE SKINS @@@ !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
!!! @@@ Sell my Diamond IV Account with MUCH RARE SKINS @@@ !!!

Hello Everybody, im going to sell my League of Legends Account because i startet my formation and have no time to play this Game anymore.
Some Facts about this Account is that the Account was created since the BETA of League of Legends and since now the Account don't get banned, chat restricted or other negative attentions. The Account got some Rare Skins who are really expensive now. The Account is Diamond IV and got all Champions and many different Skins. Im open for offers & u can ask me things about the Account if u want. I take Paypal or Paysafecard just give me some offers. E-mail change is available so u can change it to ur own E-mail. Region is EUW

Skins

All Champions

Other Facts About the Account (Elo, Rare Skins)
Old 08/22/2015, 15:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 121/0/6
Region? If EUW, add me on Skype: francesco.lauritano
Old 08/24/2015, 17:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 157/1/0
aprox price?
Old 08/24/2015, 17:47   #4

well i have no idea but i think it's ok when i start by 180+
Old 09/05/2015, 14:42   #5

bumb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] Diamond Account - Diamond Season V (78 Skins - pretty rare ones, 17 runepages,Icons)
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my Diamond Account on Euw - Im Currently Diamond 4. I played since 2010 on this Account , but i dont have that much time anymore.. If you start now with ranked youll be able to play against LCS-Player. i already played against Unicorns of Love, Svenskeren,MrRallez, nRated, and a lot more - Diamond 4 with Diamond Border - All Champions- Over 78 Skins - Pretty Rare ones: Check the elophantlink! - 14k IP(for possible Namechange), 1k RP - All Runes , 17 Runepages - About 20...
[Selling] Sell acc with Black Alistar and rare skins (Diamond)
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello i want unistall this game and i want sell my acc. My acc have -Black Alistar , ufo corki ,ryze triumphant, medieval twitch and Grey WW -350 € Skin and 27k PI - Diamond 5, all champs , 20 rune books and all runes
[Selling] Sellling LoL Account S3 Diamond 1 / S4 Diamond 1 [ALL Champions/Rare skins/all runes]
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
sold
[Selling] Diamond 5 Account - Rare Skins + Diamond S3 Border! 109 Champs!
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey There! This account has all the Diamond rewards for Season 3! (Profile Page Trim, Loading Screen Border, Summoner Icon) http://i.imgur.com/os7aGK4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hzXGQeB.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fevv79J.jpg