Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze to Platinum boost - 4eur-5eur-6eur-7eur

Discussion on Bronze to Platinum boost - 4eur-5eur-6eur-7eur within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze to Platinum boost - 4eur-5eur-6eur-7eur

Hi , I am a Diamond player on EUW and EUNE and I'd like to offer you my boost service. Prices are simple and written in the thread's name.

If you are interested , contact me on Skype :

cristov2010.

up

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] ELO BOOST , BRONZE-PLATINUM
06/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://puu.sh/iv7Ob.jpg BOOSTING BRONZE, SILVER & GOLD NO MORE VOUCHES NEEDED Bronze 5 - Bronze 4: 5€ Bronze 4 - Bronze 3: 5€ Bronze 3 - Bronze 2: 5€ Bronze 2 - Bronze 1: 5€ Bronze 1 - Silver 5: 6€
[Selling] ELO BOOST BRONZE - PLATINUM
05/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys im a Diamond 4 Riven main in EUW and i am a hobby booster atm. I can boost from Bronze 5 to Plat 1 anything in EUW/EUNE/TR and im kind of cheap. Bronze 5-4 3€ Bronze 4-3 3€ Bronze 3-2 5€ Bronze 2-1 5€ Bronze 1-S5 5€ Out of Bronze full pack : 17€
[Selling] Cheap bronze/silver accounts 5-7eur
09/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
1. EUW - Silver 5 account - -20+Champs -2 full rune pages (ad/ap) -7Euro 2.EUW - Bronze 3 account -30+Champs -2Runepages -5 Euro -Buccaner tristana skin
[Selling] EUW-Boost Bronze 5-Platinum 5
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys! I have recently discovered this forum, and decided that i should join in and start boosting to make some spare money . A little bit about myself: I'm 17 years old, playing league since s1 3rd week, never stopped playing and improving as a player, at the end of s2 i finally became Gold, at season 3 i was p2 50~60 LP. Im on Platinum 5 right now. I got rly much experience in the game have played like 2k SoloQ games. So here we are, if you need a cheap and fast boost - feel free to...
Elo Boost Bronze to Platinum
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, this is my elo boost service, i play League of Legends since 2009. I sold my main Diamond III and now i want help to you. Prices elo Bossting ONLY EUW Bronze V to Bronze IV = 6 € Bronze IV to Bronze III = 6 € Bronze III to Bronze II = 6 € Bronze II to Bronze I = 6 € Bronze I to Silver V = 8 €