Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Victorius Jarvan IV account

Discussion on Victorius Jarvan IV account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Victorius Jarvan IV account

I'm looking to buy an account with Victorius j4 on it. If you have an account with it, post below with pics and price.

Dont bother adding me on skype. I wont accept anyone. Post here, and I will add YOU.

Thanks alot
Old 08/16/2015, 20:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA][GOLD V][UFO CORKI][VICTORIUS JARVAN][UNVERIFIED][13000IP][NOT BOTTED]
05/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/7LAqYnU.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/m 1MAFym.png Super Rare UFO CORKI and VICTORIOUS JARVAN Season 1 Rank = Gold Season 2 Rank = Silver Season 3/4 Rank = Unranked Skype : David.Ra5 Price: 70$ USD (PayPal Only) Ranked 20-4 (PLAT V MMR) **This account has not been botted**
Account with Victorius Morgana,Victorius Elise
01/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 30 LVL account gold 5 Champions : 84 Skins : 15 Rune page :4 Runes : ad,ap,armor,mr,lifesteal,atkspeed,penetration
[Buying] victorius janna EUW account
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I need an euw account with victorius janna. Prefer at least silver or unranked(need something cheap). Add me on skype :trollatore88
[Buying] Looking for a Account with The Victorius Jarvan Skin
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Jo --> Topic Im looking for a Account with the victorius Jravan skin. Should be lvl 30, some runes and thats all. Also Have to come with the original owner informations, means like 1. registered mail. I can pay with: -Paypal, -PSC (Obv.) -Moneybookers -Maybe im open for more =)
WTB EUW Acc with Victorius Jarvan
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Pm me if you got one ;) up up