Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE]Unranked Acc[Championship Riven]

Discussion on [EUNE]Unranked Acc[Championship Riven] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUNE]Unranked Acc[Championship Riven]

Hey guys, I'm selling my unranked acc on EUNE. It has All the champions,15 rune pages, 60k ip,220~ skins including Champship Riven/Shyvana/Thresh
Im accepting serious offers only.
Paymet methods accepted:
Paysafecard,Egold,Steam Wallet Codes, CS:GO Skins
Old 08/15/2015, 00:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 111/0/0
how much you want for it?
Old 08/15/2015, 12:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossBoost View Post
how much you want for it?
I wrote I accept offers only ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Championship Riven Unranked
03/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, i want to sell my CS Riven account. It was gold last season and is currently unranked. (0 Games played). It is stuck on 69 games chat restriction and 32 game ranked ban (Was a bit toxic last season but was NEVER BANNED) It also owns some nice skins like Mecha Kha'Zix and Full Metal Jayce. But the main point is Championship Riven :) Send me private messages with your offers. (PayPal please.)
[Buying] Unranked Championship Riven + Dragonblade Riven Account.
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy an account Unranked preferably, with either both Riven skins on, or only the Championship Riven skin.. Leave a message here, No scammers please.
[Selling] Championship Riven - EUW - UNRANKED +MORE!
12/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SCAMMERS DONT EVEN TRY! I am selling this account because I have quit league and am moving to Fifa. With the money from this I will buy Fifa coins. Skins: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot
[Selling] Championship Riven - EUW - UNRANKED +MORE!
12/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys! Selling an Unranked EUW Account with some amazing Skins, Icons and Runes!! Skins: Ohbeby's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Icons: Screenshot by Lightshot Champions: Screenshot by Lightshot Rune Pages: Screenshot by Lightshot This account litterally has every rune!
S3 GOLD, S4 Unranked + Championship Riven | S3 Plat, S4 Unranked
03/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
S3 GOLD, S4 Unranked + Championship Riven League of Legends Account | S3 GOLD | + Championship Riven in in Dülmen | eBay S3 Plat, S4 Unranked League of Legends Account | S3 Platin | S4 Unranked | 111 Skins in in Dülmen | eBay