Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold V || Rare skins || Good MMR || 4 Runepages & 85 champs || Awesome name!

Discussion on Gold V || Rare skins || Good MMR || 4 Runepages & 85 champs || Awesome name! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold V || Rare skins || Good MMR || 4 Runepages & 85 champs || Awesome name!

Selling my main account, the MMR is normal so you can climb Reason im selling is because im switching over to cs:go.
0 Bans/warnings
4400 IP
0 Refunds

Account is a riven main account so

Pictures:

The account has a 4 letter username (pretty one) and alot of cool skins, contact me for the elophant link since i cant link one here if i remember correctly.

Price: offer me $$ or CS:GO skins and leave your skype behind, i will contact you if im interested

Willing to go first if youre a highrated member!
Old 08/14/2015, 14:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GOLD III 172 SKINS (RARE) All Champs 17 Runepages
12/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Im selling a Gold III Account with all Champions and 172 Skins (many Rare ones like Pax Jax and both ultra Skins ( ez & udyr) etc..) The Account has 17 Runepages many Runes (Tier 3 of course) and 8k IP (if you dont like the name you only need to farm 5k ip so you can change the name). Many Summoner Icons are on the Account too! For more informations and details you can write me a PM and I'm going to send you links for the skins etc.
[Selling] Awesome all around LoL acc (All champs, 119 skins, season 3 Gold border, 20 runepages
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys ! Im Selling my lol account. It was created in 2010 (exact date for buyer in case you gotta answer security questions). It has every champ, 119 skins ( A lot of rare and legendary skins). Its in silver 3 at the moment due to inactivity but it has around gold 3 mmr. I was gold 2 in season 3 and have a gold border. The account also has 20 runepages and all important runes that are needed. I loved the game and played it a lot but now i dont have enough time for the game (work suxx...
EUW Gold IV (rare skins, 11 runepages, 4 missing champs)
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Gold IV (8 wins 3 losses) + (rare skins, 11 runepages, 4 missing champs) Gold in S3 Normal wins: 900+ The account has 24 skins: tpa ezreal, frosted ezreal, red baron corki, arctic warfare caitlyn,
[Selling] Awesome LOL Acc! 101 Champs, 70 Skins, 17 Runepages, Gold 5 ELO!
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys, Im selling my LoL Account since I dont have that much time to play anymore. The account got every Champion except: Cassiopeia Galio Gangplank