Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

53 wins 3 lost (95% winrate) / Dia5 EUNE / 40 skins 78 champions

Discussion on 53 wins 3 lost (95% winrate) / Dia5 EUNE / 40 skins 78 champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
53 wins 3 lost (95% winrate) / Dia5 EUNE / 40 skins 78 champions

Hello guys

Selling my sick smurf on EUNE. It has INSANE KDA's and it is currently Diamond 5 with 95% winrate. It is HANDLEVELED and the Account exists since Season 1. It has 78 Champions and 40 skins. The Account has 10k IP currently and 800 RP.

Old 08/13/2015, 11:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
I offer 65 eur added u on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling diamond 1 EUW account 60% winrate/skins/champions/9 rune pages/ nice ign name
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
inactive on my account so figured i would just sell it - diamond 1 with 60% + winrate - 9 rune pages with most runes - most viable champions , spent a lot of money buying them via rp - some great skins i.e. alien invasion heimerdinger (not available anymore 1820 legendary skin), red card katarina , prime time draven, ward skins, summoner icons, and many more skins, i'll write a list if youre interested.
[Selling] LoL Acc, 2k Wins, All Champions, Rare Skins, EUNE
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, and thanks for looking :-) So I'm selling my LoL account, mostly because I'm in lack of money at the moment, so here goes. It was originally in EUW, plat 1, but then i moved to EUNE few weeks ago, and it is now gold 1. (I might be able to bring it to plat again quickly, if requested) As the title says, it has about 2000 normal wins, (I know - La Di Da) but hey, some might like it. It has 3744 IP and 170 RP as I'm making this thread. (Might increase, never decrease!) It...
[Selling] 3O Level League of Legends Account 93 champions,30 skins 367 wins EUNE[ONLY PAYPAL]
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Account name is Yuletghost.It's is located at EU Nordic&East server but we offer transfer to Turkey or to EU West. We also offer a name change if u dont like this name.All of the above with no extra cost.Exchange only with PayPal. Add me skype : panos6662 Champions-Skins Ahri-Unchained Alistar akali
[Selling] 3O Level League of Legends Account 93 champions,30 skins 367 wins EUNE[ONLY PAYPAL]
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The Account name is Yuletghost.It's is located at EU Nordic&East server but we offer transfer to Turkey or to EU West. We also offer a name change if u dont like this name.All of the above with no extra cost.Exchange only with PayPal. Add me skype : panos6662 Champions-Skins Ahri-Unchained Alistar akali
[WTS] LoL Account EUNE - All Champions - About 30 skins - About 900 wins - Unranked
06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i want to sell or trade my LoL account. He is on the EUNE server and has about 900 wins. All Champions are bought and about 31 or 32 skins are available too. I have 3 Rune-Pages and lots of Tier 3 and 2 runes. i would like to get 55-65 Euro PSC or a Diablo 3 Key. P.S.: Picture-Upload doesnt work currently, but i can send you pics per mail or in skype... for more informations PN me (: