Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]Platin III Account for Sale[EUW]

Discussion on [EUW]Platin III Account for Sale[EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum Account for Sale

EUW
Never Banned
Plat III
Plat Border
124 Champs
93 Skins
11 Rune Pages
1100 Normal wins
3000~ Ep

Logos

Skins

Runes

Can be Verified to your E-mail
Payment:
Paypal
Amazon Gift Card
e*Gold
Paysafecard

Waiting for offers
Old 08/11/2015, 13:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
EUW? Can buy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platin Account EUW for Sale!!
02/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Guys im selling my Account because i want to start a new Account from Level 1 and dont want to play Rankeds anymore. This Account is at the Moment my Main Account and it was never banned not even from Chat or RAF. But i dont have Registration Email because i got this Account from a Friend in Season 3 where it was Bronze xD. Profile: http://i.imgur.com/hJCF1l5.jpg Skins: http://i.imgur.com/zGWPtvM.png
[Selling] PLATIN 1 ACCOUNT D3 MMR S4 FOR SALE!
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,im selling my Smurf which was Platin 1 at the ending of the last season,he had a very good mmr ( D3 ) and is now Unranked with 4/4 Placements. It has 30 Champions,for example Lee Sin;Jarvan;Rengar and 4 Skins,selling it for 30€ PSC,regmail included. MSG me on Skype ( Nick22337 ) or PM me on epvp. See you
[Selling] Sale Platin 2 account EUW 17 RunePages
01/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my Lol account. Here a few infos: Server: Euw Level: 30 Normal Wins: 968 Ranked games W/L : 192/164 IP: 15852 and 4 wins IPBoost RP: 203
[Selling] Account for Sale: Platin 5 EUW high mmr
08/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ich verkaufe derzeit einige League Of Legends Accounts am EUW-Server. Platin 5, 73 Champs, die meisten mit einem wert von 4800+, Skins: badger teemo, sktt1 zed, viscero xin zhao, sktt1 lee sin, ravager nocturne, dark crystal ryze Der Account existiert seit season 3, hat derzeit gute mmr für seine division.
[Selling] LoL Platin 5 Account for sale
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im selling my platin 5 account, because its one of my smurfs and i do not need it anymore. The account never got banned and is absolute clean!! Its an EUW account and it got 24 champs and no skins Ahri Annie Ashe Dr. Mundo Evelynn