Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

€20 GoldII + 8 skins&80 champs

Discussion on €20 GoldII + 8 skins&80 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
€20 GoldII + 8 skins&80 champs

Selling my Gold II Euw Account ( plat IV ) MRR

4 RunePages
8 skins = K9 Nasus,Victorious Morgana,Riot Graves ( special skins)
Never botted & scripted account
Unverified !!

€20 Can send you Pictures from account with skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW GOLDII ACC. (~100 CHAMPS, 6 RUNEPAGES)
04/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe hiermit meinen GOLDII Account. Auf dem Account befinden sich knapp 100 Champs und 6 volle Runenseiten! Nicht in Besitz zurzeit: Aatrox, Alkali, Bard, Braum, Diana, Draven, Kalista, Leona, Malzahar, MF, Nami, Nasus, Naut, Nocturne, Olaf, Rek Sai, Rengar, Seju, Shyv, Skarner, Sona, Thresh, Trundle, Vlad, Voli, Wukong, Yorick, Zac. Ansonsten ALLE vorhanden plus 6.3k IP!!!
[Selling] 2 League Accounts | 120 Skins, 116 Champs, 10 Rune Pages & 6 Skins, 52 Champs
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling my League of Legends Account. It's unranked right now, got about 120 Skins and 116 Champs. It got all the runes you could need. Only PayPal. Im selling my "smurf" Account, which is unranked right now. The account got 6 Skins, 52 Champs and okay runes. Only Paypal as well.
[Selling] [EUW]GoldII BeastAccount - 176 Skins, all Champs
10/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/XWCYc.png Ahoi EPvP, i want to sell my account. You can get all informations about in the pictures below. The original email isn't included cause of using her for my own reallife, but you will get all recover informations. Offer me! Overlay http://puu.sh/bXtbl/8f41a4ef05.jpg
WTS eune goldII account with all champs, 20runepages and huge amount of skins
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im quitting league of legends and i'm selling my account. All champions, 20 runepages with almost all runes and 142 skins ( about 30 of them yu cant buy anymore and 13 legendarys). I am original owner. Please.make me offer, coz i have no idea how much i can ask for that. Pm me. <3 nag3tti Bump
[Selling] Silver1 80 LP 59 Champs - 10 Skins - Suche nach einem Acc(Elo egal) mehr Champs/Skins
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hallo, Mein Account ist Silver 1, mit 80 LeaguePoints, und hat folgende Champs: http://i.epvpimg.com/BwKne.jpg Folgende Skins: -Purpur-Kali -Entfesselter-Alistar -Richtspruch-Kayle