Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold and full of skins

Discussion on Gold and full of skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Gold and full of skins

Hi, we are selling this account :

It's Gold actually and has got lots of skins, between them, riven dragonblade, traditional karma, kayle justice, mecha malphite...
Also it has got quite all the champs.

If you need more information, come to this teamspeak server : 104.247.211.63
and ask me ( Administrator)

We hear offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 3 account full champs 81 skins
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello friends, I come to sell my account just because I do not even play and fun this game. The account is Oro 3 EUW It all came less Atheer champions yesterday. The account has 81 skins and some limited beta. The account was NEVER banned for no reason, I'm a good player friendly I ask for the bill between 80 €, you can negotiate. More infor Skype : Honorbom If you want to know anything else .. feel free to send MP
[Selling] EUW GOLD V FULL CHAMPS 157 skins
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, selling this account on EU West: Server: Eu West Level: 30 Previous Season Ended: unranked Current Rating: Gold v Champions Owned: All Champions Rune Pages: 9 Skins total: 157 TestMyBest's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
[Selling] [EUW] Gold V | 4 Full runepages | Skins
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, verkaufe hier meinen kleinen Acc auf EU-West. Er hat folgende komplette Runenseiten: 1x Full AD 1x Full Tank 1x Full AP 1x ADC (LS Quints)
[Selling] ACC Gold 1 - Full champ,runes and 69 Skins.
11/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello friends! Sell ​​account on EUW League of legends, Gold 1 Good MMR! The Account have all champions and runes. The account has 69 skins Important! I give the account + ORIGINAL mail account! Here I have some pictures. For more information or add skype MP> Honorbom Price € 90-95 account or listen to offers Only Paypal Please. Serious people please. Thank you.
[Selling] [EUW] GOLD IV , FULL CHAMPS , 84 Skins
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my EUW GOLD IV FULL CHAMP ACCOUNT ! I accept paysafecards General informations and 84's skins list : Mighty Duckling's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Skype : ramy.mz www.facebook.com/Axelmoneem55