Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring boosters all servers.

Discussion on Hiring boosters all servers. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1740
Hiring boosters all servers.

What we provide.

- Regular Jobs.

- Forums and website boosts .

- Payments on time.

- Stability and confort.

- We will give you the best conditions to work.

Old 08/09/2015, 18:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6672
The Black Market: 303/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,855

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring Boosters on all Servers
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, We are hiring some Boosters on all Servers for our Service. You should prove your Elo or if you already got some Feedback show it to us. Also you need a PayPal Account so we can pay you. For more Information add me on skype. Greetings!
[Buying] Hiring Boosters on all servers
12/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello. Even thou Season 5 is still a bit far from starting I decided to make my boosting group grow and I'm starting a website soon (almost done actually). The current available spots are: Eu: 2 Master/Challenger spots Na: 3 D3+ Spots
€€€ HIRING BOOSTERS ALL SERVERS €€
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Boosters Needed: Hello we are looking for permanent boosters to work with us, EloBoostCorps, permanently. We are recruiting in ALL SERVERS. Please read the requirements below in order to know if you are able to apply. High Class: - 90% win rate up to Platinum 1. - 70% win rate up to Diamond 2. - 60% win rate up to Master Tier.
Hiring for boosters all servers!
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys im looking for boosters on all servers have big company on other website! I really need boosters on OCE server. Booster must have 40 TBM+ My PRICES IN OCE SERVER IS VERRY HUGE But NA EU boosters are welcome too! skype: sakeris1993
Hiring Diamond+ Boosters, All Servers.
11/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, Im hiring for boosters on all servers. Requirements D4+, Paypal, and Teamviewer. Please PM, skype, or reply with your server(s), soloq Rating on main, and what level youre able to comfortably boost too. Thanks