Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey, Im boosting u From Bronze - Plat 5 Quick :)!

Discussion on Hey, Im boosting u From Bronze - Plat 5 Quick :)! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, Im boosting u From Bronze - Plat 5 Quick :)!

Hey guys,

Im Daniel, and im Playing lol since a few years. Im maining kata, and im Offering my service for boosting, im not AS expensive as other booster, i will make it quick and payable. i can boost from Bronze to plat 5-1. If you Wanna know more n stuff, contact me at the email :

Greetings from Germany!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting from bronze to plat
06/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We are 2 diamond 1 players who want to spend some time boosting accounts. Professionalism and the safety of the account are guaranteed! Contact us through our Skype or through this thread: Skype: Seppster2 When adding on skype say ur division wanted and ur lp per game Price list
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
[Selling] ELOGODS.COM-Quick Professional Boosting FAST -Lowest Prices-NA/EU- BRONZE TO DIAMOND
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
EloGods.com presents Instant Boost. Dont wait to be boosted! Visit our site and get your order started right away, and completed within days! Do you want the rating you deserve? Are you stuck in ELO hell? Maybe you're a couple wins away from DIAMOND or PLAT. We have the answer. ELOGODS.COM is a professional elo boosting organization made up of a variety of players ranging from PLAT to DIAMOND 1! We are fast, efficient, safe and secure! Each of our boosters will be using a VPN so that no...
[Selling] Boosting Service Quick Bronze
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I'm starting an eloboost since im waiting on season 4 to start. Right Now Im at plat 5 and since I wont hit diamond this season, i will boost people in BRONZE only. About me, Ive been playing LoL only 1 year, went from bronze 5 to plat 5 quick. Add me on skype for more info: Mizzthatang Bronze 5 > 4 = 5 euro. Bronze 4 > 3 = 5 Bronze 3 > 2 = 5 Bronze 2 > 1 = 5 Bronze 1 - Silver = 10.
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.