Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Smurf Acc Provider (30k ip)

Discussion on Need Smurf Acc Provider (30k ip) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Smurf Acc Provider (30k ip)

I Need ~10-15 Euw Smurf Accs 30k ip make me a Price.

NO NEED ACCS with PURE LOSES HISTORY WHICH GET LIKE INSTA CALLED OUT

= No Need the bot which gets permanetnly 0-7-0 or 0-13-0 stats bought 0 items etc
Old 08/03/2015, 15:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1172/0/0
I can sell you 30k IP smurfs for 6 Euros each in BULKS, they have 200-250 normal wins and they buy items and play game ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for Smurf-Account Provider (READ CAREFULLY)
08/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
First of all No Need unserious people who compare eloboost with real work.!!!! I am Looking for some People who can Permanently Provide Smurf Accounts with elo. Here is the Deal. A.) You Get on your own from any Source (dont care if 20 or 30k smurfs) and get the Account doned Placement or Boost it even Higher i Pay those Prices
[LF] Skin provider !
02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone , i am looking for someone that can provide me skins for my shop , we will make a deal on skype please pn me for more information :) I am paying of course !
DBS PROVIDER
09/23/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
HI there I am an honesT dbs provider accepting only paypal payment and is looking fora long time dbs buyer in anyserver as long as there server is a feasible server for farming I need serious buyers and long term too. If u happened to be just interested in this post leave me pm in my email.. [email protected] Note! dont waste ur time in trying to troll cause we will just waste our time both.. so please trolls just let this one pass... Again to serious buyers I also sell dbs in Fire...
VIA Provider
08/23/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
hey, i have installed sql server and activated all protocols. when i run the install_server.bat i get this error: i have also activated the remote connections for tcp/ip and named pipes. thanks, banny