Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 3 NA ALL Champions Championship Riven/Thresh

Discussion on Plat 3 NA ALL Champions Championship Riven/Thresh within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3 NA ALL Champions Championship Riven/Thresh

ELOPHANT

224 skins

19880 IP

40 RP

Riot Kayle, Riot Nasus, etc.

TAKING OFFER
Old 08/03/2015, 06:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyway to make sure u won't recover the account?
Old 08/03/2015, 07:54   #3

bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by guosong1998 View Post
anyway to make sure u won't recover the account?
How do you do that?
Old 09/01/2015, 04:08   #4

bumo
Old 09/01/2015, 04:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

120 eu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dragonblade Riven | Championship Thresh Account w/ All Champions
05/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I want to sell one of my accounts. It's on EU-West and has Diamond border, is currently at Diamond V 30+ LP. It has all champions and 150+ skins. 9 of them are Legendary and 2 Ultimate skins (SGU & PFE) Dragonblade Riven | Championship Thresh Account w/ All - Album on Imgur Minimum Price: 150€ Buyout: 250€ Payment: PayPal or Skrill
[Selling] NA Championship riven and thresh and 116 champions and 108 skins
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey i am looking to sell my NA league of legends account for the highest bidder it has championship riven and thresh and many more unavailable skins if you are interested to see the account add me on skype and post your offers bellow please :D bump
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 ( Championship Riven & Thresh and more! )
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'd like to sell my EUW Account, here are the informations of it! I m the first & original owner of the account, it has never been banned. If anyone has any questions about the account just add me on skype and i'll answer them, also if you want i'll share the screen so you can see everything i wrote down is valid. Skype -> bernath.dez The price is not set yet, i m open for "real" offers.
[Selling] EUW D1(s3) plat4(s4) / Championship Riven/Thresh / 99 Champions / 75 Skins
03/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Account // Championship Riven/Thresh // 119 Champions // 75 Skins
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages