Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEGIT CHALLENGER TURKEY 220POINTS ( was rank 50 but dropped cause of inactivity)

Discussion on LEGIT CHALLENGER TURKEY 220POINTS ( was rank 50 but dropped cause of inactivity) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LEGIT CHALLENGER TURKEY 220POINTS ( was rank 50 but dropped cause of inactivity)

As title states,

selling my LEGIT challenger turkey account that was top 50 but now demoted all the way down cause of not playing every 10 days.
You can play 1 game a 10 days and probally hold challenger on the server.
i can provide all info as im Original owner.

Mostly ADC champs ( was my adc smurf on euw )
some skins not much Best 1 is MEDIEVAL TWITCH.
Prefer offers ( first best 1 gets it )

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
>>NEW ROOKIE ACCOUNT WITH MANY FP AGAINST DROPPED S4 RANK ACCOUNT <<
06/03/2015 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys I wanna exchange my Rookie account against a dropped S4 Rank account with combi master lvl 21 or full master and regimail >>The Rookie account<< -549k Pen- -1,987 CP- -2x Perm Namechange- >>FP´s<< DHa-41
LF Turkey Plat 1 - Challenger Duo
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently doing a job on Turkey, d5 atm challenger mmr. lf a duo pm me or skype me 'dyrones'. looking for faster/easier games
[Buying] 3 vs 3 Challenger Team in Turkey
08/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I am looking for 3 vs 3 Challenger Team in Turkey. I have 2 diamond 2 accounts. If you find another diamond account. You will start at Platinum 1. And go challenger. I can pay lots of money. Skype: terminoudesign