Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Draft games/Powerleveling/low elo boost

Discussion on Draft games/Powerleveling/low elo boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Draft games/Powerleveling/low elo boost

Hi guys i'm playing draft games cheap and really fast , I can play all day long without stopping I can also play for chat ban :P
35 draft wins for just 15euros : 4-6 days
also powerleveling very cheap and fast you can propose your price
boosting from bronze 5 to silver 5 for 10euros only

Vouch needed!

Old 07/30/2015, 20:54   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Delivered in 4 days Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DRAFT GAMES SERVICE - FAST & TRUSTED
06/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3771218-nidalee-main-elo-boost-cheap-prices- fast-service.html 10 drafts wins = 10€ (1-2 days max) 25 draft wins = 20€ (3-5days max) 35 draft wins = 28€ (4-7days max) I´n not going to use CHAT in game never. My prices are expensive, but my service is excellent.
trade Silver 3 account For Playing draft games
04/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
>The Account< Hey guys i would trade this Account for playing my lvl 29 Account to lvl 30 (5-6 draft wins) Add me on skype: [email protected] Only Trusted guys!
[Selling] Eloboosting or Playing normal games/draft !
03/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Anyone in need of some ELO Boosting? Im your guy! I can boost up to Platinum! I can also boost Draft Games and Normal Games! The price is cheap if your interested just add my skype tg.angie or leave a comment below :) Vouches: http://i.imgur.com/nZHc0TP.png http://i.imgur.com/2Ol2MPq.png
[Selling] Draft Games - Fast☑ - Cheap☑ - Safe ☑
02/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm able to play your draft games very fast and cheap! I can ensure you, that I win most of them since I was D3 last season and I'm D1 at the moment! If you are interested, add me skype : kyano7534 or PM ME. I need no vouches because I have completed a few already on my boosting thread.