Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MASTER TIER ACCOUNT EUNE

Discussion on MASTER TIER ACCOUNT EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MASTER TIER ACCOUNT EUNE

MASTER TIER ACCOUNT ON EUNE
4 RUNE PGAES
A LOT OF CHAMPIONS
DIAMOND BORDER
PERFECT MMR AND A FEW SKINS
IF YOURE INTERESTED ADD ME ON SKYPE : kimoorton

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MASTER TIER ACCOUNT WITH 111LP EUNE
07/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, im new here and i wanna sell my brother's account , its Master tier with 111lp most of the champs are available , afew skins and 4 runepages , with diamond border add me on skype : kimoorton if you're interested thanks .
[Selling] EuNe Master Tier Account!
06/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
20 champions, never banned/botted! 1 skin yasuo! 85%+ win rate Yasuo related name! Sick MMR! Auction starting at 180€ add Omnitored on skype for details :)
[Selling] [EUNE] S4 Master/S5 Master Tier Account
03/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my smurf account It was Master Season 4 and Currently Master Tier in Season 5. Server: EUNE Champs: 90% of them More info: 17 rune pages Skins: 57 skins 1. Silverfang akali
[Selling] Master Tier EUNE Account
10/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey :) I'm selling a Lv. 30 Solo Q MASTER TIER EUNE account. Chempions: http://i.imgur.com/a4yhmp4.png Ranked status: http://i.imgur.com/8BZ0Iw9.jpg Skins:
[Selling] MASTER TIER ACCOUNT SHOP [ NA , EUNE ]
10/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me skype : fobcws and ill give you all information about those accounts. NORTH AMERICA 1. Master Tier, 0 LP 90 Champ 9 Rune Pages 2. Master Tier , 0 LP 85 Champ , 5 Rune Pages 3. Diamond 2 18 LP 105 Champ, 13 Rune Pages