Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 4 Account with ~100 skins

Discussion on Platinum 4 Account with ~100 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 4 Account with ~100 skins

Hello, I'm looking forward to sell this account. It currently has 98 skins ().
It was ranked Platinum 4 last season, and currently Unranked with no placement games done. It has a good MMR.

It has 102 champions bought and 13 Rune pages, with the most important runes bought. Currently has 100 RP and 2500 IP left. Never banned or chat restricted.

It does also have a lot of summoner icons, some only obtainable with RP.

Private message me for more info on the account and offers.
Old 08/05/2015, 16:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Smile Intersted!

hey add me on skype!

im interested in your offer!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUNE Platinum V account; Platinum 3 MMR; 53 Champions; 7 Skins; 12,3K IP!
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUNE Platinum V account; Platinum 3 MMR; 53 Champions; 7 Skins; 12,3K IP! - (For Sale Offer #92225245) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap LOL Accounts with Fast Delivery
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana