Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Season 1 account PAX sivir Victorious jarvan for csgo skins

Discussion on Season 1 account PAX sivir Victorious jarvan for csgo skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Season 1 account plat3 PAX sivir Victorious jarvan for csgo skins

Hello, since i don't realy play LoL anymore and I got addicted to csgo recently i decided it's time to try and trade my 5year old LoL account. The account is plat3 on EUW but it has free transfer to EUNE and Turkey and it has never been banned.
Season 1 - Gold 1650 elo.
Season 2 - Diamond 2230 elo.
Season 3 - Diamond 1
Season 4 - Platinum 1 droped from Diamond1 due to inactivity. Shows that it was diamond s4 in lolking.
Season 5 - Platinum 3 droped from Diamond5 due to inactivity. I can make it diamond again for a few days but for a better price.
102 champions owned, 10 rune pages, almost all runes missing some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ones, 60rp 8600ip.

SKINS OWNED:
PAX sivir, Crimson akali, Golden alistar, Unchained alistar, Victorious elise, Nottingham ezreal, Spooky gangplank, Dreadknight garen, Victorious janna, Commando jarvan, Victorious jarvan, Judgement Kayle, Samurai Yi, Cowgirl missfortune, Victorious morgana, Leopard nidalee, Tribal ryze, Royal shaco, Frozen shen, Lil' slugger trundle.

I'm looking for 80 euro in cs go skins. For more info leave PM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] account with all victorious skins (Victorious Jarvan 4!!!!) 49skins,92champs,g3
01/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell League of legends account: Sever - EUNE 92 champions 49 skins(all victorious skins) 10 pages for the runes division gold 3 I can put this account on ebay. price:100$
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) w/ victorious jarvan and Pax sivir
06/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) hi, this is my lvl 30 LoL account. its max level, so you dont have to spend months leveling it for skill points. stuff that i own: -54 champions including nidalee, corki, kassadin, katarina and much more -riot trist skin -unchained alistar skin -victorious jarvan skin skin
Sell> lvl 30 account Gold w/ Victorious Jarvan Skin and PAX Sivir
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) in North America Server hi, this is my lvl 30 LoL account. its max level, so you dont have to spend months leveling it for skill points. The info are in the screen shot in the link below: Pictures by Mangosaur - Photobucket now all of this is going to take you alot of money, and months of playing to get.
1600 + NA account, w/ special edition skins and Victorious Jarvan
04/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Apocalyptic Brand Arctic Warfare Cait Fiddle Me Timers Surprise party Fiddles Spooky Gangplank Rugged Garen Infiltrator Irelia Victorious Jarvan Grim Reaper Karthus Kennen M.D
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) w/ victorious jarvan and Pax sivir
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) in North America Server IGN : Buukake hi, this is my lvl 30 LoL account. its max level, so you dont have to spend months leveling it for skill points. stuff that i own: -54 champions -riot trist skin -unchained alistar skin -victorious jarvan skin skin