Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5 / 100 Champs / 5 Rune pages

Discussion on Diamond 5 / 100 Champs / 5 Rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Diamond 5 / 100 Champs / 5 Rune pages

After playing League for many years,I decided to quit and start playing World of Warcraft ( That's the main reason I'm selling account ).I have created and leveled this account all by myself which means it comes with original email and recovery info ( Which is needed to recover the account in case you get hacked so you are one hundred percent sure ! )
I will be posting pictures on this thread,but,please, feel free to add me on skype so I can share screen you and show you everything you want to see!
Account currently has over 11.000 IP so you can buy few champions you want to or change your name.
It has around 100 champions ( Mostly expensive ones )
5 Rune pages,needed for every lane
Many runes such as : AD,AP,Armor,MR,Health,Health Per Level,Critical Strike,Magic Resist Per Level,Armor Pen,Magic Pen etc.
And many cool icons from Season 1 !
If you have any questions,please feel free to add me on skype and we shall dicuss! Skype name : majk.nikogovic2
Have a wonderful day!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey people, I am selling the account like i mentioned in the thread title. It is currently diamond 5, was diamond 1 in season 3. Has around 50+ skins (2-3 legendary ones) the rest are 975ish skins. Also, has all runes available and has 20 rune pages (which is the maximum). It has all the champs and surplus of around 80k IP so u can name change all you want Anyways, thats about it when it comes to this account, if the price is right i can get it to diamond 1. Skype: GamersResort
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Pictures on bottom This is obviously a very valuable account, so I'll only consider high offers, I'm looking for around 750. Post here with your skype to negotiate and for more info. I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze...
[Selling] Lol EuW Diamond II SoloQ Diamond V 3v3 102 champs 46 skins 17 rune pages+originalmail
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I have to offer you Diamond II account on Euw with Original Email!! It is located on Eu West Ranked soloq: Diamond II : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. I am leader of 3v3 Diamond V ranked team on this account. 1640 Normal wins: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Account was never banned
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Pictures on bottom 1000€ PM to negotiate and for more info (I'll let you log in to it to check the account etc) I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze (for cup winners only) It has all champions, all rune pages. Some rune...