Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA~ Challenger Elo Boosting [BIG SUMMER SALE!] BOOSTING TO MASTERS LF VOUCH GAMES

Discussion on NA~ Challenger Elo Boosting [BIG SUMMER SALE!] BOOSTING TO MASTERS LF VOUCH GAMES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/30/2015, 18:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
bump /
Old 10/02/2015, 18:00   #32

bump.
Old 10/11/2015, 06:25   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hmmm why is it 24 jobs done, but no trade?
Old 12/17/2015, 21:54   #34

BUMP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienhao View Post
hmmm why is it 24 jobs done, but no trade?
I boost on other sites as well
Old 06/01/2016, 22:14   #35

open

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2 Challenger players boosting only diamond+masters.
06/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Me and my friend are currently boosting d5-master. We have both boosted on lolboost.net and eloboost.net, we have on both had 85%+ winrate in diamond out of 500 games, and 80%+ in master out of 200. We are both 2 very dedicated booster, and elo-boost.net + lolboost.net are very happy to have us working with them. Sadly there aren't orders 24/7 which is why we want to sell ourselves. Examples of accounts we've made: Gyazo - 53123c976fe64ca0ebbad49f5f183c3b.png Gyazo -...
[Selling] [Boosting] Doing Vouch Games!
04/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, I'm doing vouch games at the moment for a duo queue boost in silver. Please add me on my Skype if you're interested in these vouch games: Elo.boosting99 Hope to talk to you soon :handsdown: Here's my actual boosting page if you're interested in getting boosted! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3457310-elo-boosting-cheap-quick-great-serv ice-elo-kings.html Bump, need someone to take on this offer ^^ up to gold 4!
[Selling] Boosting Academy - Challenger & Masters Players - All servers - Cheapest Prices !
02/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
Introduction Hi elitepvpers! We are an experienced solo queue and ranked fives players. Both season three and four we were challenger & masters in solo queue, and Master tier with my team (EUW server). On top of that, we have brought several smurfs, and friends' accounts to Diamond, for the rewards. We main ADC/MID/JUNGLER/TOP, but can play all roles at a high level. Why choose US? We provide low and affordable prices, and we will not take jobs that we are not able to finish. On top of...
CHALLENGER TIER BOOSTING /TRUSTED/FAST/SAFE/ WITH VOUCH!!!
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, im a Challenger Player in EUW. Solo Q & 5n5 Challenger Tier. Per Elo 15€ Amazonen/Paysafecard. PN my with Skype add for Vouches. LG.
[LoL]]NA~ Challenger Elo Boosting [End of Season Discounts!] [Up to Masters!]
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
League of Legends, Challenger Player selling Elo-Boosting Services for North American (NA) servers only! **UPDATE**8/27/2014! NEXT 10 CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF!! END OF SEASON 4 DISCOUNTS! Add my Skype: krnchamp