Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling cheap NA level 30s from $5-25 depending on account and champions/skins

Discussion on Selling cheap NA level 30s from $5-25 depending on account and champions/skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling cheap NA level 30s from $5-25 depending on account and champions/skins

1. Unranked - 18 champions - $5 Champions:

2. Unranked - 22 champions - $5 Champions:

3. Unranked - 28 champions - 2 skins: Uncle Ryze and Special Weapon Zac - $10 Champions:

4. Bronze - 30 champions - 10 skins including Jurassic Cho'Gath, Foxfire Ahri,
Steel Legion Lux, Mecha Kha'Zix, Slay Belle Katarina, Battle Bunny Riven, Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao - $20 Champions:

5. Silver - 49 champions - 9 skins: Toxic Mundo, Minuteman Gangplank, Spooky Gangplank, Gragas Esq, Judgement Kayle,
Black Belt Udyr, Prototype Viktor, Count Vladimir - $25 Champions:

Preferred payment is Amazon e-code. Please vouch in comments if you purchase an account.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling an account bronze 3 level 30 with 114 Champions and 3 skins.
08/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, Today I'm selling an account bronze 3 level 30 with 114 Champions and 3 skins and 3 Runes pages it's in EU West. Wanna buy it? Tell me your offer. Some images: http://i.imgur.com/WPkFIAn.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zytUDiN.jpg
[Selling] Level 30 Account with 50 Champions and Skins
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Server: EU WEST Account Level: Level 30 Champions: 50 Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath, Dr.Mundo, Fizz, Galio, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Irelia, Janna, Jax, Karthus, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Lee Sin, Lux, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Poppy, Renekton, Riven, Ryze, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Warwick, Xerath, Xin Zhao, Ziggs Skins: - French Maid...
[Selling] Level 30 Account with 50 Champions and Skins
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server: EU WEST Account Level 30: Champions: 50 Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath, Dr.Mundo, Fizz, Galio, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Irelia, Janna, Jax, Karthus, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Lee Sin, Lux, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Poppy, Renekton, Riven, Ryze, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Warwick, Xerath, Xin Zhao, Ziggs Skins: - French Maid Nidalee -...
Selling level 30 account, All champions, 32 skins
12/01/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
I am selling my League of Legends account! I have every champion up to and including Fizz, the Tidal Trickster! This account is on the North American Server! The account has 10 rune pages, and all the runes you could ever want. The account currently has 450 RP and 23384 IP!! Here are the skins attatched to the account: Nurse Akali Unchained Alistar
Selling my level 30 EU West account 87 champions 31 Skins
11/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I am currently selling my level 30 league of legends account, The account is located on the EU West server. I have 87 champions (all but Fizz, Leona, Shyvana and Wukong) And 33 Skins. ( I miscounted in the title, my bad) List of Skins: Pentakill karthus Gothic Orianna Rumble in the Jungle