Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW Gold 1 Account ,High MMR]

Discussion on [EUW Gold 1 Account ,High MMR] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW Gold 1 Account ,High MMR]

hey, i want to sell my Smurf account.
17 Champs
2 runes pages
High mmr
Gold 1

im happy with 15-20 Euro via Paypal

pm me or write in this thread
Old 07/23/2015, 16:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
feel free check my signature^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] TRADE MY HIGH GUILD WARS " ACCOUNT AGAINST YOUR ARCHEAGE-ACCOUNT/GOLD
10/14/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Trade my High Guild Wars 2 Account ( more than 800 Euro Worth) Against Your: - ArcheAge Account : Would prefer lvl 50 on Melisara Need Good Gear and Weapons Ready to play -ArcheAge Gold : Would prefer Gold on Melisara Make me an Offer
[Selling] ACCOUNT SHOP !!!! FRESH , High Division, EVERY account for Not high prices
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello im selling few lol accounts with original mails !!! Acc #1 EUW 47 Champs 12 Skins Gold IV Division Price : 15 GBP 40$ Acc #2 EUW 33 Champs 3 Skins UNRANKED Price : 10 GBP /25 $ SOLD Acc #3 EUW 83 Champs 112 Skins Diamond III Price : 50 GBP / 100 $
[WTS] High Elite Account Pantera, 6 Chars, alot high pimped stuff
08/31/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 49 Replies
Hello everyone, after a very very long period of playing Rappelz (from the very beginning), it's time for me to quit. Due to my new job, i don't have time anymore to play this game. That's why i want to sell my account, i think i can call it a high-elite one, to a girl or guy that has big use of it. I never have done any big PvP/PK actions (unless someone attacked me, then i had to defended me), neither did i insult or harm any person. I want the buyer to know that i wish him alot of...
WoW Account 5x 85er, 15er Gilde 150K Gold, HC Equip, High End Account
04/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey will meinen WoW Acc verkaufen. Damit ein ordentlicher Kaufvertrag zu stande kommt, habe ich ihn bei E-Bay reingesetzt: eBay: Neue und gebrauchte Elektronikartikel, Autos, Kleidung, Sammlerst Fragen beantworte ich gerne.
Vindictus Account Lann (Fully Equipped + 550m Gold) High-End Account!
02/22/2012 - Trading - 21 Replies
Hello, I'm selling a Vindictus account that has a level 65+ Lann with over 550m gold in inventory. The character itself may not be maxed out in terms of skills or level but it has some of the best Lann items in game, along with a lot of gold for you to make them even better. The character/account comes with the following... Equipment: