Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying account with CS Riven and PAX TF

Discussion on Buying account with CS Riven and PAX TF within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying account with CS Riven and PAX TF

As title says, I'd like to buy an account which owns Championship Riven and Pax Twisted Fate.

Region doesn't matter much as long as it has those 2 skins.
I won't be interested in any other account that doesn't fulfill that requirement.

PM me on Epvp
or
Add me on Skype: ivanlackovic3
I got imposters so make sure you check username and name ( Ivan Lackovic ) before adding me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying CS Riven account - Low Gold Or level 30
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Buying one for 25 euros + a 4 letter word account which was Diamond s3, Plat s4 and Gold now, with 92 skins and a 750K Elophant score with Victorious skins, Riot graves, SKT VAYNE, SKT ZED, Magnificent TF snd many other good skins Or more money could be arranged depending on account value Euw/Eune pls
Buying Championship Riven account.
05/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I don't care what Level, skins, champs, rank, or anything. I just want an account with CS Riven. I'm on a budget here as well. NA/EUW
[Buying] Buying NA account with championship riven
01/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy a north american account with championship riven on it but i don't want something too expensive. I googled it and it brought me to this site. also are we able to do this through a middle man? , My preference is any account that someone is willing to sell under $200 , Also I want an actual account not a cracked one. message me if your interested
[Buying] Buying EUNE/EUW account with CS RIVEN
12/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Scamers dont try thanks, middleman or u first thanks title said :) skype : djoletristana 20+ level
Buying EUW Account with CS Riven [B] Paypal
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
searching for an euw account with cs riven should include orignal email should be lvl 30 (pref unranked) offer skype sP.mo28