Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling acc with pax jax riot graves...

Discussion on selling acc with pax jax riot graves... within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling acc with pax jax riot graves...

EUNE: Plat 1 all champs 70+skins 20rune page big mmr per game 30+LP + PAX Jax,RiotKayle,Kitty cat katarina

another EUNE: plat 2 big mmr 245 Skins all champs 20rune pages and 120K IP Pax Jax,Riot Graves

Selling or trading for euw acc all champs and 80+ skins anydivision add me

Platinum 1 acc sold for 90€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING RARE SKINS - ( Pax Jax - Riot Singed - Pax Sivir - Riot Graves )
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hi i am selling some rare skin codes and i know scammers on that forum so i wont go first we can go with MM np or you will go first.All codes for different Servers so be carefull while reading. Total : 1 Pax Jax - 35 Euro ( For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST ) Total : 2 Riot Singed - 35 Euro ( For Both Side EU and NA ) Total : 4 Pax Sivir - 10 Euro ( 3 of them For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST 1 of them for NA ) Total : 4 Riot Graves -...
[Selling] Selling Rare Acc with pax tf pax sivir riot singed riot graves silverkayle etc
03/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i want to sell my acc with nearly all skins which u cant buy (pax jax/tf/sivir, riot nasus/singed etc) Elophant:Pickle's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats skype: hd.kurayshi price negiotable
[Selling] Selling Riot Graves,Riot Nasus,Riot Blitzcrank+Archade Hecarim[EUW]
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I've recently bought again some skins via ebay and activated them on EUNE,so I'm selling again the codes since they can be activated again on EUW.If you don't believe me contact support or check my previous topic which I have sold again these skins but this time with Riot Blitz+Archade Hecarim. If you don't believe me look my previous topic some months ago which someone bought. ...
[Selling] Come On Come On Selling Riot Graves And Riot Singed and Full Metal Rammus Codes
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Add Me On Skype :eslameslam2641 Riot Graves =20$ Riot Singed = 50$ Full Metal Rammus = 10$
Selling Riot Graves/ Riot Singed/Riot Nasus
04/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Wanna sell 3 skins code They Work at all regions Deal on skype i may trade too , Add me on skype ! joro.58 :)