Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Mastertier Border LoL (EuW) Account

Discussion on Selling Mastertier Border LoL (EuW) Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling account

Heyho guys,

I am currently selling my Main League of Legends (EuW) Account right here.

I have to sell it because I dont have the time anymore to play (study) and that's why I am looking for a worthy successor!

Details:

Created in End of Season 1!

683 Riot Points

206 Skins (A lot of rare and non buyable skins)

All Champs (Tham is the only missing one)

All Runes and 20 Pages

A bunch of Rare Icons. Such as Mastertier SoloQ Icon and 3v3 Diamond Icon

Mastertier Border and 3v3 Diamond Border

Current Elo after 10 Games + a few more: Platin 1 (You get matched with Diamond 1 - Challengers)

Short Screenshot:

Additional Info:

I am the creator of this Account

Looking for Paypal, CS GO Skins or preffered Bitcoins!

If someone want more Info send me a pn via epvp.
Old 07/23/2015, 01:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
60€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Selling s4 Account with Challenger border
04/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'd like to sell my main account on EU-West server, has 35 champions, 14 skins, 2 rune pages (ad-ap). Has Challenger border & icon, currently stands at plat 3 75 LP. Skype: tin.grav
[Selling] Selling LOL account with challenger border 5s EUNE
02/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im selling league of legends account with challenger border in 5s (that means you have challenger border everywhere just not in soloq) Soloq border is gold. Diamond 5 atm 88 champs 19skins Resistance Caitlyn Dragon Slayer Vayne Mafia Graves Explorer Ezreal Ice Toboggan Corki Dragonwing Corki SKT T1 Jax
Selling Unranked Account with Platinum border
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello i am here to sell my account bcs i stopped playing league of legends just boosting atm. Champions not owned : Screenshot by Lightshot acc own 91 champ. Skins: Foxfire ahri Unchained alistar Robot amumu Almost -prom kind amumu Riot blitzckrank Iblitkrank
Selling NA Plat border account!!
01/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
As the title says I am selling my league account! It has plat border in team 3s and solo q from season 2. It has EVERY champ and all the runes you could ever want! 11 rune pages! Has 15k+IP for future champ releases. Current season 3 elo is ~1500 It has tons of skins aswell! Alot of rares!
Selling plat border/2k top rating account!
07/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell you guys an exquisite League of Legends account on the North American server that has a platinum border with a 185x rating/2k top rating on the account (Only few ranked games played, still gain ~30 elo a win). The contents of this account include: Riot points: 253 (Has 4k RP coming in from winning tournaments, riot takes a while to put the RP into the account). Influence points: 12951 with 4 IP boosts Champions owned: 74 champions in total.