Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5 / 100 champions / 70 skins / 11 rune pages / Almost all runes

Discussion on Diamond 5 / 100 champions / 70 skins / 11 rune pages / Almost all runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Diamond 5 / 100 champions / 70 skins / 11 rune pages / Almost all runes

Great account with 100 champions,around 70 skins,11 rune pages and all runes you need for every lane!
I played on it from season 2 and I decided to stop after many years.Account comes with original email used to create the account and recovery info.Heres some info and pictures :
Here's the elophant link :
Champions : 101 - ( these are champions that are missing )
Skins : 72 - Many cool and rare skins like Pulsfire ezreal,Mecha Kha zix,Championship Thresh,Arcade Hecarim etc.
Runes : 11 rune pages -
Icons : Many old and cool ones !
If you need any other info please feel free to contact me on skype : majk.nikogovic2
Have a nice day!
Old 08/06/2015, 01:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715

One thread is enough.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5 / 100 champions / 70 skins / 11 rune pages / Almost all runes
08/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Great account with 100 champions,around 70 skins,11 rune pages and all runes you need for every lane! I played on it from season 2 and I decided to stop after many years.Account comes with original email used to create the account and recovery info.Heres some info and pictures : Here's the elophant link : TaGa1n's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats And op.gg link : TaGa1n - ??? ?? ?? :: ??????? ( LOL : ? ) ?? ?? (LOL Stats) Champions : 101 - Screenshot by Lightshot ( these...
[Selling] EUW Diamond 4 Account All Champions All Rune Pages All Runes 63 Skins 9 Rares
06/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im Selling my Diamond 4 Account its possible to push him higher if wanted to. The Account owns All Champions including all Runes and 20 Runepages 63 Skins 9 Rares and unvailable. 70k IP on it! For more Information add me on skype: mumu.hey We can go trough a middle man, otherwise u have to go first. Dont contact me to try out account or anything but u can add me ingame and check the account if needet.
[Selling] EUW - ALL Champions - 20 Rune pages ( All Runes ) - 91 Skins
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: GOLD Server: Eu West Level: 30 Current Rating: Gold 3 Champions Owned: ALL Rune Pages: 20 Rune pages ( All Runes ) Skins total: 91 Skins ( Judgement Kayle, Victorius Morgana, Spirit Guard Udyr ) Please only serious people. No Scammers allowed!
[Selling] EUW - DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT - 10 Rune pages - 89 Champions - Lots of runes
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys today I am selling an account that just recently reached diamond 5. The mmr seems to pair me with diamond 2 and 1 Frequently. Here is what the account has : http://i.imgur.com/XIjIcLr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8bvsDox.jpg Additionally the account has 5k IP and 199 Rp
[Trading] Gold 5, All champions, Diamond s2 border, 344 skins, 55k IP, all runes 20 rune pages
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account is gold 5 with 80+ LP Has every champions 55k IP 100 RP It has 20 rune pages with every single runes you can buy It has 344 skins (way too many to list) Legendaries : Aether wing kayle