Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA selling league account p5 all champions over 120 skins

Discussion on NA selling league account p5 all champions over 120 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA selling league account p5 all champions over 120 skins

if you want to know more pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling League of Legends Account PH (complete Champions)(99 SKINS)
01/08/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my LoL account PH for P6,000.00 109/109 Champions.. (Kumpleto na lahat) 12 runepage gold background sa loading screen pag solo/duo silver background sa loading screen pag team arranged with honorable opponent ribbon
Selling League of legends account level 30, 1630 ELO, all champions, 141 skins
12/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Has all champions up to date, has 6 legendary skins, few rare skins, 95% of the skins cost 975 RP+. Legendary skins : Gentleman CHo'gath,Brolaf,Demonblade Tryndamere,red baron corki, Piltover customs Blitzcrank,nunubot Rare skins: Leopard Nidalee,Haunting Nocturne, Toy Soldier GP,Definetly Not Blitzcrank,Candy Cane Miss Fortune Few champions have all of the skins bought for them : Talon, Lee sin, Shaco, Trundle, Udyr, Nidalee, Almost all of the runes except lifesteal and spellvamp. 1630...
Selling league of legends account 1456 elo for USD $$$ 95+ CHAMPIONS 90 SKINS!!!CHEAP
10/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Well its time for me to quit, I am selling my league of legends account 1456 elo. 98 CHAMPIONS OWNED!// ONLY MISSING 7 CHAMPIONS. 90 SKINS!! 7 RUNE PAGES! ALL TYPES OF RUNES BOUGHT// EVERYTHING U NEED I GOT IT. currently has: 295 RP 3005 IP Reply here or pm me. Only 100$ for this account.
Selling level 30 League of Legends account,with alot of skins and champions!
06/06/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
-ACCEPTING PAYMENT THROUGHT PAYPAL,THE BUYER GOES FIRST,WHEN I CHECK EVERYTHING IS OK I WILL SEND ACCOUNT DETAILS: USERNAME,PASSWORD AND EMAIL- Hello,so im selling my 1,5 year old account because i dont play league of legends anymore. with 73 champions and 43 skins (2 legendery skins). has 2 rune pages,ap and ad runes 800+ normal game wins and sadly but only around 1050 elo. -355 rp and 2303 ip on account! so the champions are: akali(crimson akali) alistar(unchained alistar)...
Selling level 30 League of Legends account, 32 champions and 7 skins.
03/09/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have been playing League of Legends for quite some time now, but am bored of it totally and in need of money. Therefore I am selling it, since I am currently playing BF3 anyway. The account is nice, got many runes, to make full AP, full mana (+300 mana at start for support) and full solo top (armor pen, armor, hp, magic resist.) I got 32 Champions + ofc the weekly picks and 7 skins for; Ryze, Amumu, Alistar, Janna, Kayle and Rumble. I'm not asking for a lot of money, just offer....