Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting League of Legends players for csgo items

Discussion on Boosting League of Legends players for csgo items within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting League of Legends players for csgo items

I also have a LoL diamond account with more than 30 skins including DJ sona and a diamond soloq and master teamQ borders from last season.70 champs, 9 rune pages with 70% of runes.
Boosting is for silver-gold-plat-diamond elo
bronze 5-silver 5 is 50 euro, silver 5 to gold 5 is 50 euro, gold 5 to platinum 5 is 70 euro and plat 5 to diamond is 100euro
we can negotiate prices

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS:League of Legends ELO Boosting Server on EUW/EUNE servers by professional players
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
About us: We are playing about beta and we got over 2000+ elo on EU West server. We played more than 5000 games, we are playing around 10 or more hours in a day. One of us plays on professional(competitve) level. He can coach as well for 15 euro for an hour. Prices: Bronze V - Bronze I 10€ / league Bronze I - Silver V 15 € Silver V - Silver I - 15€ / league
League of Legends Boosting by Challenger Players
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Who we are We are some dedicated League of Legends Players, who got Soloq-Queue Challenger. We all have Diamond 1 80+ and Challenger Solo-Queue rating in EUW. We all have alot of experience, and played competetively since 3 years, and besides getting ranked up really high, we won severel tournaments with prize money. Proof : http://i.epvpimg.com/vGPcb.jpg FAQ: When do you start to play? After we get the payment, the buyer can decide when he wants us to start!