Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost Bronze -> Silver -> Gold - EUW|EUNE|TR - CHEAP

Discussion on Elo Boost Bronze -> Silver -> Gold - EUW|EUNE|TR - CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boost Bronze -> Silver -> Gold - EUW|EUNE|TR - CHEAP

Hello there I am a long time player who has a number of plat accounts.
My main is Diamond 1 currently.
I can carry from a variety of positions (Main: Adc/Mid). For the beginning i want to boost Low Elo because im totally new in Boosting.

Bronze V > Bronze IV = 6€
Bronze IV > Bronze III =6€
Bronze III > Bronze II = 6€
Bronze II > Bronze I = 6€
Bronze I > Silver V = 7€

Silver V > Silver IV = 7€
Silver IV > Silver III = 7€
Silver III > Silver II = 8€
Silver II > Silver I = 8€
Silver I > Gold V = 9€

You can pm also via Elitepvpers.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [SILVER & BRONZE][FAST , CHEAP] ELO BOOST [EUNE & EUW]
02/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
3 VOUCH GAMES AVAIBLE http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3D/JG/3C3oUujD/gravas.png
[Selling] EUW & EUNE | Cheap | Reliable Boost ( Bronze/Silver )
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm a Platinum player, because of this I'll only boost your account up to Silver III, if you want higher contact me and we can work something out. Because I'm plat my services are much cheaper than anywhere else, despite this I consider myself very able and quick. You'll get to your destination ranking in no time! Rank http://epvpimg.com/WBJJg Prices Bronze
[Selling] Cheap boosting services EUNE/EUW/RU(First 2 boost 70% discount)(Bronze/Silver/Gold)
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
90% Discount for 3 Customers for a single division !!! Hello everybody, I know I'm pretty new here and it'll be hard to get some customers, but we promise good quality of the services and the lowest prices anywhere :) A bit about us I have been playing League of Legends since Season 1. Of course there were some times I quit LoL, but eventually I came back to it. By now I have two Diamond1 accounts and a Platinum1 account in West.
[Selling] Cheap elo boost in bronze/silver (up to gold 5) EUNE
12/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Me and my boyfriend decided to do some elo boosting in bronze/silver. (up to gold 5) Prices negotiable, we can beat any offer on the market probably, because we're doing it for fun evenings spent together. Post here and sent me a message. Willing to do some vouches for trusted people.
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] Cheap ELO Boost Bronze V to Silver V
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello my fellow summoners , we are a team of platin players, we all reached our individual goals and now we want to help you to get your goals done. Contact:You can contact us here on epvp or via skype (by request). http://i.imgur.com/ipDGnVH.png