Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Referall Service

Discussion on Referall Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
Referall Service

Hey,
i am searching someone who sells Referral Service. Post your Service in the Thread
Old 07/14/2015, 00:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
Hätte da was für dich PN mich

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [REFERALL SERVICE] Fast, cheap and professional referral service (30€/50$ | 100 REF)
06/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, i'm starting the referral service, i'll soon have a website and a facebook and a twitter etc, for the moment i'll do it the good ol' way. You can ask for proof if you want. At the moment the transactions are made by PAYPAL and PAYSAFECARD and you have to add me on: skype: Womcataclysm This works for NA/EUW/EUNE
Referall lvl 5?!
10/11/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hallo, Ich hab neulich 100 Referalls (lvl 10) gekauft, auf der Seite steht auch schon dass ich jetzt 100 Freunde auf lvl 5 habe. Allerdings bekommt man die Meilensteine ja erst bei lvl 10. wenn ich sie Jetzt also einlöse bekomme ich welche Belohnung?!
Need Still Referall Service (100)
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am again looking for Referall Service... got scammed last time by 10€ >_>.... so i dont will send first i dont care about your trusted shit of TBM.... im since 2008 here and not banned warned etc.... so 100% more trusted as a shitty 2011/2012 user.. i paying 25-30€ PSC (1x 25€ or 3x 10€) i will buy it on tuesday so if you could start already today/tomorrow would be great to me let me know how much you can do vs the Money pls no spammer who want me to go first....