Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Platinum V 3v3 Team [High MMR]

Discussion on EUW Platinum V 3v3 Team [High MMR] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
EUW Platinum V 3v3 Team [High MMR]

Hello,

I'd like to sell a Plat V 3v3 Team on EUW. It was Platinum I few months ago but dropped due to decay and even got 28+ LP in Plat I. We've skipped Plat 4/Plat 2 and every promo, so you should get at least 30 LP and skip every promo and Plat4/Plat2 if you decide to play with the team. The team played against some smurf teams of 3v3 challengers and is still decaying (63 LP atm). We won't help you with the 10 wins that you need to get for the rewards.

Post your offers in this thread.

Tags
3v3, cheap, euw, platinum, team