Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT 5 NA BEST DEAL EVER

Discussion on PLAT 5 NA BEST DEAL EVER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT 5 NA BEST DEAL EVER

Plat 5 NA account for best deal comes with:
1. 6.9k ip
2. 12 rune pages fully filled
3. Lots of rare summoner icons
4. Season 4 plat border and icon
5. season 3 gold icon
6. Victorious elise and victorious morgana
7. 88 skins!! (Encludes exclusive and rare skins)
8. Victorious wards
9. Never been banned/chat restricted (that means you can get the season awards from riot)
10. Over a 110 champions!

If you still believe this deal isnt right please contact me and we can settle down for a price.

If you are interested and wish to see the skins i can privately link you to my skins on elophant

PRICE IS ONLY 65 DOLLARS

ONLY PAYPAL

Due to a special request: here are the list of champions I DO NOT OWN:

I DO NOT OWN: anivia, bard, braum, draven, kalista, karma, Quinn, Taric, Varus, Viktor, Tahm Kench,
Old 07/10/2015, 00:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can we see the specific champions that are included.
Old 07/10/2015, 00:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

seems legit add me skype
Old 07/10/2015, 00:42   #4

what do you mean, you wish to see the list of champions i own?

Also for the guy asking for skype, what is your skype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle™ View Post
Can we see the specific champions that are included.
Do you wish to see the champions i own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu17 View Post
seems legit add me skype
Can you tell me your skype, the little skype button does not seem to be working for me

Updated the list of champions check em out!

come on people this is a good deal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] All champs account 13k ip 10+ rp 50+ skins Plat 1 Atm (Good Deal)
02/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, I am selling an account on EUW with the following, I got this account for a while (2 years+) bought it from someone. I have been trading here for some time. - All Champions Owned (including Kalistra) - 13,000+ IP Atm on the account - Rank atm: Plat 1 (not clamped or anything, last season was Diamond) - 10+ Rune Pages filled with runes + many runes left to use - 50+ Skins including : PAX Jax, SGU, CS Thresh + many more. - 390 Chat Games Restriction
[Selling] All champs account 13k ip 10+ rp 50+ skins Plat 1 Atm (Good Deal)
02/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello there, I am selling an account on EUW with the following, I got this account for a while (2 years+) bought it from someone. I have been trading here for some time. - All Champions Owned (including Kalistra) - 13,000+ IP Atm on the account - Rank atm: Plat 1 (not clamped or anything, last season was Diamond) - 10+ Rune Pages filled with runes + many runes left to use - 50+ Skins including : PAX Jax, SGU, CS Thresh + many more. - 390 Chat Games Restriction
All champs account 13k ip 10+ rp 50+ skins Plat 1 Atm (Good Deal)
02/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EUW Diamond 5, 23 Champions, Mega deal , OWNER OF PLAT 4 TEAM
04/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
23 champions with few skins owned. Diamond 5 35LP. 49.99$ only. for more information visit here EUW Diamond 5, 23 Champions, Mega deal - (For Sale Offer #91335532) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap LOL Accounts with Fast Delivery or add my skype
[Selling] Once in a lifetime deal :: Amazing Plat V Account from only $65
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
What this account has: - 50,000 RP ($350 Value) - 190 Skins - 20 Runepages - Almost Every Rune - Platinum V - 55,000 IP Alright guys, obviously this is stupidly cheap. The RP alone on this account is valued at around $350. Right now, myself and my friends only play ARAM and Normal 3's, as i have a smurf account that has the majority of champions on it too, i am taking this opportunity to make a little money off this.