Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im looking for boosting company

Discussion on im looking for boosting company within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

i want to join a boosting company
DIAMOND/master PLAYER
add me on skype paweleke123

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a boosting company
09/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi there im looking for a boosting company at the moment. I boost mostly from bronze till gold 5. I dont rage/nor go afk ingame. Can also duoqueue and use skype/ts with the person I am doing games, however I wont tolerate no gg easy or gg noobs, or verbal abuse either by my partner to me or to anyone else in our team, thats why its called boosting most people in lower elo brackets are still learning and do mistakes and I aint no exception since I do mistakes or can do a bad call from...
[Selling] Seachring boosting company for offer my boosting for low cost
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, my name is Timm, i am 21 years old and live in germany. I have all days time to boost accounts up to diamond 1 (70% win rate) and up to Diamond 5 (85%+ Win Rate). I am Master 200+ LP EUW and can boost with high end vpn server all servers with a ping of maximum 60. My focus is having fun on the game, after it the money. my skype: boost24-7
[Trading] Looking for a Boosting Company
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey like you see I already have my own Boosting Thread etc. but I get like 0 Jobs atm so im looking for a bigger company I can work for. If you are interested just add me skype: holger.boosting
Looking for a Boosting Company
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm looking for a Boosting company, which can offer me some jobs. You get 25%