Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling gold 5 rated account in EUW. ALL champs! CHEAP!

Discussion on Selling gold 5 rated account in EUW. ALL champs! CHEAP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling gold 5 rated account in EUW. ALL champs! CHEAP!

I wanna sell my Account because i quitted League and have no interest to play it anymore.

The Account has all Champions so far and all neccesary runes and 20 Rune Pages.
It has 22425 IP and 45 RP left, so u can easily buy the next Champions, since u dont have to spend IP on Runes.

Ranked Stats:
GOLD V : 171 Wins - 164 Loses

Here is a complete List of Skins on the Account:

Eternum Nocturne /Legendary
Blood Lord Vladimir /Legendary
Brolaf /Legendary
Acolyte Lee Sin
Dynasty Ahri
Nightblade Irelia
Dark Valkyrie Diana
Pharao Nidalee
Victorious Morgana
Aristocrat Vayne
Bird of Prey Anivia
Bladecraft Orianna
Battle Bunny Riven
Silverfang Akali
Masquerade Evelynn
Spooky Gangplank
Darkforge Jarvan
Nemesis Jax
Grip Reaper Karthus
Karate Kennen
Glacial Malphite
Lollipoppy
Warlod Shen
Emerald Taric
Primal Udyr
Grey Warwick
Big Bad Warwick
Wildfire Zyra

Screens:
LOL ACC - Album on Imgur

I only accept paypal, psc or csgo skins.
My skype: elibobin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling gold 5 rated account in EUW. ALL champs! CHEAP! Going first also!
07/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Guys, I wanna sell my Account because i quitted League and have no interest to play it anymore. The Account has all Champions so far and all neccesary runes and 20 Rune Pages. It has 9543 IP and 45 RP left, so u can easily buy the next Champions, since u dont have to spend IP on Runes. Ranked Stats: GOLD V : 171 Wins - 164 Loses
[Selling] Selling gold 5 rated account in EUW. ALL champs! CHEAP!
07/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, I wanna sell my Account because i quitted League and have no interest to play it anymore. The Account has all Champions so far and all neccesary runes and 20 Rune Pages. It has 9543 IP and 45 RP left, so u can easily buy the next Champions, since u dont have to spend IP on Runes. Ranked Stats: GOLD V : 171 Wins - 164 Loses
[Selling] Selling gold 5 rated account in EUW. ALL champs! CHEAP! Going first also!
07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] Selling gold 5 rated account in EUW. ALL champs! CHEAP!
07/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies