Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum S4 placement games on Duo-Q

Discussion on Platinum S4 placement games on Duo-Q within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/09/2015, 19:22   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey,

Price: 25 Euros

Web site:

Thank you in advance,
TopRatedBoosters Support
Old 07/09/2015, 21:44   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can do it for 20€
Old 07/10/2015, 17:49   #18

Last bump! Be adding you guys this evening.
Old 07/10/2015, 17:54   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add Alen.Bajus i got good offer!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE/TR] Unranked to Diamond | Placement Matches | Coaching | by xcuz
04/04/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Currently rearranging the pricing and presentation of my boosting service. You can still contact me for prices. How to contact me: You can message me here on elitepvpers or add me on Discord xcuz#2475. Send me a private message by clicking here. Payment methods:
[Buying] Buying placement games! (PLATINUM IN S4)
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
topic
[Selling] Ownaboost - Placement games package (10 games+1win extra) 30€
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Ownaboost in your service for the placement games. PRICE: 30€ What do you get for 30€? I play your first 10 placement games. Guaranteed to be placed in Gold atleast. 1 extra win after the placement games for greater MMR.
[Buying] 100% WIN Placement games (s3 Platinum 1)
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for Trusted boosters only! I want information about price, time etc. I will only go first to people I deem trusted in this kind of service. Boosters I find slightly trusted will have to provide me with great proof or they will have to either go first, or win atleast 5/5 games then get paid and so on. Payment will most likely be Paypal/PSC. Write below, or PM me.
[WTB] Season 4 boost Placement to Platinum
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
hey guys, Im going to finish s3 with gold elo and wanna ask for 10 placement games in s4 and the rest to platinum. Im asking early so you can organize better and i can filter out non serious booster. got over 10 rune pages, 90+ champs and since im gold in s3 it shoudnt take long for a good player. boost can be done fast or a bit slower if you want (max 1 month). payment can be done with paypal or psc, if trusted ill go first (when s4 starts) you can offer me here or send me a private...