Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold II. | EUNE | High MMR

Discussion on Gold II. | EUNE | High MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold II. | EUNE | High MMR

Hi,
i want to sell account with 113champs, season 3 rewards(gold), season 4 rewards(platina) with about 30 skins and some icons. Actually account is Gold II. on EUNE server and it has really high MMR. About 26LP for win!!! I have a registration email so i give you it with account. Payment through paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUNE Gold 5| High MMR | 70 champs | 10K IP
06/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WANT TO SELL NOT BUY ERROR IN PREFIX!! so as the title says Gold 5 eune account with a gold 3 MMR 70 champs 16 skins
[EUNE] Gold V account with high MMR - 10 €
06/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a Gold V account on EUNE with 18 champions and with a high MMR. The champions are: Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Evelynn, Garen, Karma, Katarina, Kayle, LeBlanc, Master Yi, Nidalee, Nunu, Poppy, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Twisted Fate, Warwick. The account has a standard AP rune page. The price 10 €. Add me on skype if you're interested in making a fast deal.
[Selling] EUNE - Gold 1 High mmr (25+ per game)
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Today i want to sell my smurf account with high mmr: all champs owned champions 3 runepages (runes for adc and apc only) 17 skins s2-bronze s3-gold s4-platinum 5 ~100 rankeds in this season about 2k wins normals
[WTS] EUNE Unranked high MMR/Nice name/S3 GOLD
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PM me for my skype or post here if you're interested, S3 gold and currently unranked and around plat 3-2 mmr. Has about 18 champions and 2 skins, AD/AP runepage. And the name is pretty nice "Best ___ EUW"
[Trading] Gold 3 high MMR EUNE- LF GW2 LvL 80 Acc
12/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
How the title says im looking for a lvl 80 GW 2 Account. I would like to trade it for my Gold 3 smurf on EUNE. The Account has about 60-70 heroes and about 20 skins. Screenshots of the account will follow later, im at work atm. You can PM me or add me on Skype - kuncy02 I prefer Elementalist or guardian but you could offer what you want ofc