Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat III Account

Discussion on Plat III Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat III Account

^
got some skins, 6 runepages with alot of runes and 15 champs are left to buy.
pm for more details
Old 07/05/2015, 15:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey,
can u pls add me on skype : sapary.lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat 5 account & Gold 3 account (earlier plat), very high mmr both! Cheap!
04/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling both accounts fast and cheap! Leave your skype name in comments and i'll add you and we can discuss prices etc. bump bump
-EUW- Plat 5 account (S3 plat, s4 plat) 4 rune pages, most champions
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my plat 5 EUW account. Taking offers, payment via paypal/paysafecard Can post the exact champion and skin list for those interested in buying. bump
[Selling] Plat 4 Account IGN Sexy, 99 Champions, 64 Skins, 19 Rune pages Plat Border
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] EUW Account (Plat Medal in s2 = Platinum Badge) / Plat III 90 points now / 104 Skins
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello. I have for sale almost fully completed account with tons of skins and almost all types of runes + 10 rune pages, wchich makes perfect base to go Pro for person who has trouble to raise rating :) (solo queue) Account has Platinum Badge (while connecting to games and in summoner profile) after s2 in solo Queue, and Platinum Division III with 35 points at this moment = 2050~ rating in old elo system. Runes: Marks: -9x 0,59 Ability Power -9x 0,91 Armor -9x 1,3 Armor Penetration
[Selling] Plat 5 account, Plat team border 86 champions 8 rune pages all runes
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It is an NA account. Pretty much what title says, leave offers and skype contact here