Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 5 wins Diamond 4 NA

Discussion on WTB 5 wins Diamond 4 NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 46
WTB 5 wins Diamond 4 NA

Hello,
After 5 wins NA
Trusted booster
Diamond 4

Cheap pls
and can start right now

Post offers here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling acc - Unranked(Diamond last season), 4 wins 2 losses so far, Diamond 1 MMR.
06/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my main Account . It has been Diamond since Season 3 so it has diamond Border. I've spent over 150euro on RP, so it has plenty of skins. Almost every champion, and every rune worth anything. 13 rune pages, 3,6k IP. Add me on skype - Snoksi (The one with the cat picture.) Imgur - Picture of my account
[WTB] 2 wins Diamond 3 0lp
05/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
At 0 lp atm, there is a chance if you lose the first game i demote to Diamond 4 again, so im looking for someone who can really win 2 games. If you somehow fail to win and i demote, i want you to boost me to diamond 3 again with 2 wins again for the same price. Offer me, only high tbm. if im interested ill add you
[Buying] Two wins in Diamond 5 (Diamond 5 MMR); Best offer wins.
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Good day. I am looking to buy two wins in Diamond 5 (also has Diamond 5 MMR) as duo wins. The best offer wins (and the most trusted, unless their offer is really good). You don't need to add me, I will add you if I want to. Just leave your offer and skype below. Regards, M.
[Buying] 2 net wins diamond NA
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
d5 and two netwins only. must be trusted with tbm and not looking to spend over 20. pm or post
[Buying] Looking to buy some wins in Diamond V on N.A
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm on tilt pretty bad and I am really messing up my mmr so I am looking to buy a couple wins in diamond V (Plat II mmr) on N.A. The amount I buy is going to depend on how much you charge per game. Please post the price per game here!