Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UNRANKEDs-BRONZEs-SILVERs

Discussion on UNRANKEDs-BRONZEs-SILVERs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UNRANKEDs-BRONZEs-SILVERs

Hello am selllin low elo accounts with champ pools around 15-50champs

for good prices accounts are not booted

contact skype:Kllosehern

i got Accs at NA,EUW,EUNE,OCE,TR,RU

early ill got too accounts at Korea server if u are interesed contact me we will talk about price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Doing free vouch games for EUW/EUNE Bronzes & Silvers
12/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/q6eBb.png 10% Off From Every Order Till 2014.11.19 Feedbacks
[Trading] 6 accs silvers/bronzes for LEVELING SERVICE one acc
10/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I trade 4 on ru accs bronze silvers ,and 2 on eune silvers for leveling service ! this is my offer i dont have money now and a long time ! and need leveling ! 1-30 skype : djoletristana TR or EUNE
[Trading] 4 ru acc silvers/bronzes for 10e rp
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as title said i wanna sell/trade 4 ru accs silvers/bronzes for 10euros in RP need for my main account u can contact me now on skype djoletristana on some accs have good skin but i dont care about skins i cant play on ru toxic server just and this is most cheapest
[Selling] A Class to Getting Platinum Through the Mid-Lane (only for silvers and bronzes)
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is a class designed to teach you the necessary skills to make it to platinum through the mid-lane. I am only offering it to silvers and bronzes. I will provide you with the information you need to go forward as well as the metrics to measure your progress. The class takes on this basic form: 1. I will give you information 2. I will give you assignments 3. You will give me proof that you have completed the assignments 4. If I am satisfied with the completion I will move you on to the...