Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond5 EuNe

Discussion on Diamond5 EuNe within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond5 EuNe

Hello, I am selling my league of legends account,
Diamond5 account,

Toxic Sharunas's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stat -- SKINS

Has a nice KDA, havent been playing on it for a long time, just one game to keep rank, as you can see in the history, it has about 50 champions, only few adc missing, most of the meta champions, I was not botted, It has 4 runepages, 2 for adc, ap and tank. Has never been chat or ranked banned. MMR is according, has a nice stats with adc's, few limited icons, you can see I've spent money on it from transaction history, last season silver.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond5 account! EUNE/EUW
06/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello! I want to buy a S4 Diamond5 account on EUNE or EUW! I want original email and plz be a trusted seller here on epvp. Im not intressted in to many rare/fance skins, so thats nothing i care about. Im willing to pay around 100 euros depends on what account it is! Write here or in PM with your offers! :) Edit: I pay with Paypal only!
[Selling] [EUNE] Diamond5
08/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Trade my Diamond V acc. Account : PROFILE : http://i.imgur.com/vAkpFe6.jpg SKINS : 1. http://i.imgur.com/RRmrEW6.jpg
[Selling] /WTT - EUNE - Diamond5 3v3 Lead
05/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^ title Accepting : €€ ( pp / can use ebay too ) ; Skincodes (Already owned : K9 nasus, both cs, heca, bc ) ; any other offer(?) Cheap Feel free to contact me via pm.
[Selling] EUNE ACC 45 CHAMPS + 15+ SKINS DIAMOND5
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
ScreenShooter ScreenShooter ScreenShooter ScreenShooter Contact : Amnezji_smak
[Selling] EUNE Diamond5 on s4 Account
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Price - OFFERTS Guide to League of Legends Diamond V In Season 4 ! 12 Rune Pages 40+champs 1463RP On Acc. King Tryndamere Frosted Ezreal Spellthief Lux Sorceress Lux Statue Of Karthus