Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Account | 100+ Champs | 147 Skins | Gold 2 ELO | High MMR |

Discussion on NA Account | 100+ Champs | 147 Skins | Gold 2 ELO | High MMR | within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
NA Account | 100+ Champs | 147 Skins | Gold 2 ELO | High MMR |

Hi, I'm selling this league account. It has the above mentioned in the title as well as 8 rune pages and tons of runes. It has platinum 1 MMR as it has decayed since I have not played league in about 4 months. I'm looking for payment through paypal gifting or CS:GO skins. I will provide a 20% discount for payment through skins in CS:GO. I have full information on the account. Add me on skype if you are interested or have questions about the account, including screenshots, friend request etc.

Asking Price: $60

Old 06/30/2015, 19:04   #2

Bumping this post.
Old 07/09/2015, 21:27   #3

bump! still selling!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUW Gold II Account 66 champs, 6 skins, high mmr
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade my account for another EUW account bronze or silver. if it's a bronze account you should have about 60-70 champions also about 20-30 skins The skins that i have are re-gifted amumu, primetime draven, dragonslayer vayne, pool party graves, blood moon akali and rocket girl tristana. If you are interested, feel free to message me on skype: Kirill.Krilov
[Selling] Gold I euW account/ 71 champs/ no skins/ High MMR / Paypal only
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, So basically I want to sell my smurf account, it has decent MMR so climbing isn't a problem you'll get +18-24~ in gold I this sums the account up : http://i.epvpimg.com/cLuRd.jpg I accept only paypal I want 25€ for it add my skype if you're interested : Outlaw_NL
[Selling] Gold V (super high MMR) account, 80 champs, 20 skins.
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
More info skype: k.e.p.i Im ok with middle man, everything
[Selling] high End Account (Gold 5, All Champs, 80 Skins, 18 Runepages)
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hallo Com, Iam selling my Lol- Account, because i got no time anymore to play LoL. Following Pictures will give enought Info's about the account. Account include Fisherman Fizz and Gladiator Draven, too. Only Offer with PSC pls, add me in Skype (epvp.xmaxiking) or pm me here http://www7.pic-upload.de/28.07.13/5ozucjk5ases.p ng
[Selling] NA Account - 90+ Champs - 45 Skins - Gold Division - REALLY HIGH MMR | PSC ~
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys I've decided to quit this game for another game and I need some psc cards for that game! This account of mine is a really pure account. It has a really nice name and I haven't played much on it. Has around 200+ won games on normal and 30 played ranked games. The account however has won 22 of those 30 played games so it has a really high mmr. I have been matched with Platinum and Diamond when I was in Silver I - Gold V. The account is in Gold V currently. It gives around 40...