Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying >PLAT accounts, NA, EUW

Discussion on Buying >PLAT accounts, NA, EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying >PLAT accounts, NA, EUW

Hi, I am buying league of legends accounts, my skype is: lionheartpc01, skype me with your offer and we can talk details, I will not go first, serious sellers are required to provide some sort of ID, payment methods: skrill, paypal or bank.
I am interested in plat and higher accounts.
Old 06/27/2015, 19:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1172/0/0
Check out my Account Shop:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying a boost on N.A from Plat II-Plat 1
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
buying boost on NA from plat 2 to plat 1 currently at ~35 poitns. post price here. would like it to be started tonight.
[Buying] buying plat+ accounts
12/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
you will gotta go first why? that is becuase i got scammed twice and one of them gaved me a neggative just becuase to be a more asshole then he already is so it gotta be in euw or nordic add me on skype chia.026 ismail
Buying fresh lvl 30 accounts (no elo) and also buying 1700-1900+ accounts NA Only
06/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Just like title says, the fresh 30 accounts have to have armor runes / mr runes / ad runes and armor pen runes atleast. thanks, i can use PP and also a MM ( prefer MM ) For the 1700-1900+ accounts msg me and we can work something out, i got money in hand so it'll be quick pay no waiting.