Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 4|EUW| 16 Champions | 2 Runepages | Fresh Account

Discussion on Gold 4|EUW| 16 Champions | 2 Runepages | Fresh Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Gold 4|EUW| 16 Champions | 2 Runepages | Fresh Account

Hey, i've just played my promotion games and got placed into gold 4.

Interested? PN or skype for offers,

Tags
account, fresh, gold, league of legends, reliable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS DIA V FRESH ACC, 9 RUNEPAGES, 28 Meta Champions,GREAT MMR, CHEAP!!!
04/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, selling this smurf account on EUW which is already DIA V, with a great mmr (95 W 60 L) It contains 9 runepages and 28 champions. There are only meta champs which are perfect to climb the ladder e.g. ahri, graves,reksai,irelia etc. Im a trusted dealer and got regmail. We organize a middlesman. Accepting Paypal or paysafe code PRICE: 30 €
[Selling] FRESH EUW Gold IV Account | 3 Runepages | 25 Champions
09/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey e*pvp, I'd like to sell my smurf Account which is currently located on EUW Server. It contains 25 Champions, 2 Skins (Shurima Desert Zilean, Goth Annie) and 3 Full Rune Pages. Furthermore is is currently placed in Gold IV. For more information you may look up the Screenshots in the attachements or contact me via Skype or PM.
[Selling] WTS NA gold 5 account, all champions, 20 runepages
03/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS na account gold 5 ranking with 121 skins both pfe and sg udyr AND CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN WanderingAround's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats 20 runepages all important runes 7176 ip with 40 ip boosts 218 rp I'm selling this account for a minimum of 300 euro's or 370 dollars. msg me on skype when interested: boohonnuts
[Selling] WTS NA gold 5 account, all champions, 20 runepages
03/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS na account gold 5 ranking with 121 skins both pfe and sg udyr http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summone r/na/21152683/skins 20 runepages all important runes 7176 ip with 40 ip boosts 218 rp I'm selling this account for a minimum of 175 euro's or 200 dollars. msg me on skype when interested: boohonnuts
[Selling] EUW - S3 Gold Account - All Champions - 20 Runepages
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
sold