Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS][EUW] Gold 3 Account (last season plat5) - ALL CHAMPS

Discussion on [WTS][EUW] Gold 3 Account (last season plat5) - ALL CHAMPS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS][EUW] Gold 3 Account (last season plat5) - ALL CHAMPS

Hey, i want to sell my League of Legends Acc, with all champs and many skins. This Account also has 11 rungepages and many runes and 22k EP.

If you want more informations about this account, please send me a message and your price, what you want to pay.

Gratz Bigglz

#sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW 30 Account [Season 3 Platin, Season 4 Gold, All Champs, 20 Runepages, ..]
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
#closed
[Selling] Gold 2 account, very high mmr (facing plat4/plat5) 2 runepages full ad/ap 21 champs
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Gold 2 account, very high mmr (facing plat4/plat5) 2 runepages full ad/ap 21 champs offer me at skype---doubledeedang
[Selling] WTS Plat5 Account 90+ Skins 100+ Champs
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wanted to sell my old League of Legends Account, got alot of skins (rare skins like Championship Riven, Blood Lord Vladimir, Gentleman Cho'Gath and many more). Got all runes needed for all Lanes. i accept only paypal. contact me via skype: hueythedon leave me offer there
[Selling] Season 1 Platin Season 2/3 Gold Account All Champs 110+ Wins
01/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Wie die Überschrift verkaufe ich meinen LoL Account. Infos über den League of Legends Account: Season 1: Platin Season 2: Gold Season 3: Gold 120 Wins 24400 Vollstreckungen 250000 Getötete Monster & Vasallen
[Selling] plat5 euwest acc , season 2 gold
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
yo want to sell plat5 eu west account , gold banner from season 2 many skins offers , nothing under 150€ bye