Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Platinum V - 40€

Discussion on EUW Platinum V - 40€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Platinum V - 40€

Hello, i'm selling.. an account in EUW a smurf with almost all the adc's and some skins for them.
Champions : Alistar, Annie, Caitlyn, Corki, Draven, Ezreal, Gnar, Graves, Irelia, Janna, Jax, Jinx, Kalista, Kayle, Lee Sin, Lucian, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Morgana, Poppy, Rek'Sai, Riven, Ryze, Shen, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Tristana, Twitch, Vayne, Warwick, Zed.
Skins : Unchained Alistar, Headhunter Caitlyn, Explorer Ezreal, Mafia Graves, Order of the Lotus Irelia, Angler Jax, Mafia Jinx, Firecracker Jinx, Blood Moon Kalista, Frozen Shen, Guerilla Tristana, Dragonslayer Vayne, Archlight Vayne, Big Bad Warwick.
2 Rune Pages With AP/AD Runes
Division Platinum V (75 Points). Ranked played (overall) 154. - 84 Won/70 Lost, Win Ratio: 54.5%
Icons: Fnatic
The name of the account is : Swagtika.
I will go first only to a trusted people or we can use middleman.
price : 40€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eu West-+65 Skins-Platinum 5 Current-Platinum s3 (borders)-Tons of Icons-16 Rpage
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Pictures of the account (you want to take a look at this) Lol Account - Imgur http://i.imgur.com/La6AEYr.jpg Selling my League account after playing since Season 1. Reason for this is that im in a economical crisis at home. My skype where you can put offers/Get info about the account that you want to know is :
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana
WTS Level 30 NA Platinum V account | Platinum Load Screen Border $160 [CHEAP]
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
aaaaa