Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Plat 5 (90lp) || 200+ skins || Low Ranked Games!! {CHEAP}

Discussion on NA Plat 5 (90lp) || 200+ skins || Low Ranked Games!! {CHEAP} within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up NA Plat 5 (90lp) || 200+ skins || Low Ranked Games!! {CHEAP}

Selling my Platinum 5 NA account (90lp). Has only 29 games played, with 16 wins IN RANKED. Has over 3000 games played with 1650 wins IN NORMALS. 200+ skins (nearly every champion has atleast 1 skin and most have 5-6 if not more).

Invested alot of time and money into this account however, i'd be ok with negotiating a price via skype.

My skype is:
andrew.mikulas

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Also has rare skins like Championship Thresh/alot of vault skins/Championship ward skins and Icons!!!
////////////////

^^ If 2 profiles pop up, just add either both (both are mine) or the one with the eyeball profile picture. :P

Getting rid of it fairly cheaply!! Hopefully can find a buyer fast!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold 1 90lp -> Plat 5 [Duo-Q][EUW]
05/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
[Selling] Plat 3 acc 90LP EUW
03/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I would like to sell a Platinum 3 90 LP account on EUW. The account has 3 runepages which has an AD pen, ADC and AP carry page , 76 champs and has skins for: Foxfire ahri, TPA Ezreal, Pulsefire Ezreal, Gladiator Draven, Stinger Akali, TPA Nunu, TPA Orianna, TPA Shen, TPA Mundo, Resistance caitlyn, Hillbilly Gragas, Debonair Jayce, Bandito Fiddlesticks, Fisherman Fizz, Angler Jax, High Command Katarina, Judgment Kayle, Karate Kennen, Mecha Kha'Zix, Lion Dance Kog' Maw, Acolyte Lee Sin,...
[WTS] Plat 5 EUW(low ranked games played)
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling my EUW plat 5 smurf, it currently has 66 rankeds played. Champions/information about the account is below in the screens. The skins are Shockblade Zed, Dragonfist Lee Sin. 2 runepages AD/AP and comes with mail/support recovery answers. Offers here or skype. Can screenshare on skype if you would like to. http://i.imgur.com/OeRfR2m.png http://i.imgur.com/aGMzB6a.png
[Selling] [CHEAP] LoL accounts with good RP / Skins / blank RANKED [VERY CHEAP TODAY][PP]
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
CLOSED
Buy S1 GOLD OR PLAT and S2 no ranked games or 1700+
02/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi today I have decided to buy a League of Legends account. The account must consists: -Minimum of 8 rune pages -Minimum of 60 champions -No need to skins but good to see. -Season 1 Plat or Gold. -Season 2 1700 + (soloQ) or unranked. -EU WEST or EU NORDIC But with free transfer.