Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering Cheap Coaching Lessons!

Discussion on Offering Cheap Coaching Lessons! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering Cheap Coaching Lessons!

Qualifications:
- Diamond 1/Master in solo q Season ¾
- x3 Challenger 5’s
- Content creator on YouTube, mostly guides but also pro-game analysis

Price:
- 10€ per lesson

Lesson details:
- Lesson consists of us screen sharing on Skype, watching one of your games together, and correcting your mistakes. I use Epic-Pen to break down exactly what you could have done in every important situation and harp a lot on things relevant to game sense, such as ward timings, recall timings, where to ward, when to roam, etc. to en grain them into your thought process. I’ll mostly go over laning phase and early/mid game as this is where the majority of players can improve the most. I’ll also answer any questions you have at any point during the lesson
- One game per lesson
- Approximately 60 minute duration; no set time

Requirements:
- Must have Skype
- Must be able to record your games (I recommend OBS)
- Must have a working mic
- Must be okay with me recording and sharing on my YouTube channel

How to sign up:
- Add me on Skype

Prices are subject to change based on demand. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me or add me on skype

Tags
cheap coaching lessons, coaching, gain elo, league of legends, lessons