Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Platinium 4 Account WTS

Discussion on EUNE Platinium 4 Account WTS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up EUNE Platinium 4 Account WTS

Welcome.

I have to sell my private account,never banned!
Server: EUNE
On account are near 90champions(the most expensive,and those that are in meta).
Also : 6pages of runes,every kind of runes.
25 skins,most of them are now not available(legendary,and highly paid).
Have good mmr,20-24lp per win.

I have here another safe account with positive comments,so don't worry.

Tags
wts . lol . account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Account Platinium 4, All champions, 100 skins, 20 rune pages, all runes
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all. I have for sale an account on EUNE. I sell it with primary e-mail adress. If u have any questions add me on skype iiidevex. Payment method: paypal. Here some screens: http://i61.tinypic.com/v66o1y.jpg http://i58.tinypic.com/jfhi1g.jpg http://i61.tinypic.com/2czc7c7.jpg
[Selling] LOL EUNE ACCOUNT /51 skins/ platinium division last season .
02/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everybody. After so much time and money spent on this game I want to quit and sell my current account . What can you find inside it ? -nearly all champs ( 8 are missing ,but there are 6k IP and 200 RP on the account atm ) -5 rune pages - DRAVEN WARD SKIN, S3 VICTORIOUS WARD SKIN -51 Champion skins ( list below ) -Platinum division from last season -only one ranked game has been played this season so the account is unranked atm -account have never been banned
[Trading] My lol eune platinium account for any gw2 above 8k achivement
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys i would like to trade my lol eune account account has 21 champ 2 rune pages full ad and full ap 3 skins ( royal shaco desert troper garen and sherwood ashe ) + 1 free skin from previous season elise and gold borders ( season 3 ended with gold 2 ) current season ranked is platinium 5 division with still high mmr 17k ip
[Trading] My lol eune platinium account for any gw2 above 8k achivement
01/27/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys i would like to trade my lol eune account account has 21 champ 2 rune pages full ad and full ap 3 skins ( royal shaco desert troper garen and sherwood ashe ) + 1 free skin from previous season elise and gold borders ( season 3 ended with gold 2 ) current season ranked is platinium 5 division with still high mmr 17k ip
[Selling] EUNE Platinium account with 94 skins (PULSEFIRE EZREAL)
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
- - -