Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

119 Champions 27 Skins Championship Riven

Discussion on 119 Champions 27 Skins Championship Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
119 Champions 27 Skins Championship Riven

I would like to sell League Of Legends Account.Never banned , no chat restriction , platinum border.EuNE
Screens:

Rare Skins:
Vancouver Amumu
Definitely Not Blitzcrank
Victorious Elise
Sailor Gangplank
Judgement Kayle
Victorious Morgana
Championship Riven
Pirate Ryze
Yellow Jacket Shen
Officer Vi

Price is negotiable
Contact with me here or Skype:xavites7
We can use middleman.
Paypal or bank transfer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW][Platinum 1]All champions, 64 skins, Championship Riven
04/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm here to sell LoL account. The account is 30 lvl, has 1200 normal wins, 50 ranked games of which are 50% wins, Platinum 1. Has season 4 Diamond borders. Server is EUW, it had 200 rp, 11000 ip http://gyazo.com/7b9a5cac66fbde956c4218b7c248e0a6 Skins Skins 17 Runes pages
[Selling] EUW - All Champions - 256 Skins - CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN
02/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Server: EU West Level: 30 Current Rating: Unranked Season 4: Gold 1 Champions Owned: All Rune pages: 13(tones of runes) Skins total: 256 1, 672,750 Elophant score Most rare: Championship Riven, Riot k-9 Nasus, 3 Victorious, Professor Ryze, some RIOT and many more. Comes with full recovery data
[Selling] OCE All Champions - 104 Skins - Championship Riven
01/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Unranked Server: Oceania But I will transfer it to any server you want, when we deal Level: 30 Current Rating: Unranked Champions Owned: All Rune pages: 4 Skins total: 104 Rare: Championship Riven
[Selling] NA Championship riven and thresh and 116 champions and 108 skins
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey i am looking to sell my NA league of legends account for the highest bidder it has championship riven and thresh and many more unavailable skins if you are interested to see the account add me on skype and post your offers bellow please :D bump
[Selling] Championship Riven 100 Champions and 60 skins
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling this rare account with Championship Riven, 100 Champions, and 60 skins. $220 is my price it's level 30 and Bronze 3. 102 Champions and 61 Skins. Need it gone Asap! Pm me here. If I don't answer I'm always on skype . Message me here (live:gxo1) All the Champions I can show you on skype Skins: Unchained Alistar Infernal Alistar Goth Annie Reverse Annie